Release Notes - CSI PowerStore v2.1.0
- Added support for OpenShift v4.9.
- Added support for CSI spec 1.5.
- Added support for new access modes in CSI Spec 1.5.
- Added support for PV/PVC metrics.
- Added support for volume health monitoring.
There are no fixed issues in this release.
|Issue||Resolution or workaround, if known|
|Delete namespace that has PVCs and pods created with the driver. The External health monitor sidecar crashes as a result of this operation||Deleting the namespace deletes the PVCs first and then removes the pods in the namespace. This brings a condition where pods exist without their PVCs and causes the external-health-monitor sidecar to crash. This is a known issue and has been reported at https://github.com/kubernetes-csi/external-health-monitor/issues/100
- Support for kurbernetes alpha features like Volume Health Monitoring and RWOP (ReadWriteOncePod) access mode introduced in the release will not be available in Openshift environment as Openshift doesn’t support enabling of alpha features for Production Grade clusters.